Room Guardians

Now if anyone knows me, they know I don't like to show what my wards and guardians consist of as knowledge of what they are/consist of creating a focus for anyone wanting to harm me.

So this information is going to be pretty general. As with all the information I provide, it'll be up to you to research further before you decide to incorporate it into your practice.

Room guardians are, for lack of a better word, guards that are consecrated to perform the job of guarding a room. I learned about these when I was still living with my parents and are perfect for closet witches who want to protect their home but don't want to come out to those they live with.

Room guardians can be anything really. I've seen crystal statues, anime figures, stuffed toys, etc used as room guardians. Personally, I hand make my room guardians because I feel I can control their soul and personality that way. 

But you simply can't just decide that an object is a room guardian and call it a day. You need to consecrate the object and request it to guard the room you have them in. Some people can imbue intention into their items with concentration, but for me, I go further. I imaging them leaving their home to battle things that aren't supposed to be in the room they are guarding.

My guardians are also one step further from that in that they have their own rooms as well as tools and other magical jars to help them with the task I have set them to. I'll go into the magical jars in a later post.

Comments

Popular Posts