Randomness

It’s been a while, huh?

I’ve been doing my usual things but I haven’t really had the energy to update a lot.

I’m in the process of making a jacket and a sweater. Slow going since it’s crochet but still. It’s the first style of craft I had ever done and it’s still my go to for project work.

I’ve also been gaming. I haven’t done any new ones since Alice: Madness Returns but I had been playing a few online games. Nothing worth recording tho.

Lastly, I’ve also been studying again. Almost completed a Grad Cert in Health Service Management with a focus on the quality and healthcare standards. I have one more unit to do once this semester is done. I originally started it because I wanted to try going into Quality management but I’ve kind of deviated from this  path but still in health.

I might get back into recording again. Not sure yet. But if I did, I would need to find out what to record. Games seem to have a good track record… maybe I’ll do shorts on bits of my trip up and back from work each day. I just need to fix my dashcam’s date. It seems to be stuck on 2010 for some reason.

I’ll try posting a bit more, at least here. Need to find an outlet again for thoughts that can just be spoken into a void without expecting a response… but having a nice surprise when someone does.

Comments

Popular Posts