New Postcard! Fitness Update, Craft Update

 

Wood puzzle - I glued this one together once I finish it. Plan on making it a wall hanging.
Diamond Dots - Work in progress piece. Loved this picture as it got little rainbows from my suncatcher all over it.



These pictures are actually behind what I am actually up to. My fitbit stopped syncing for a few days while I was at work. I've fixed it now but yeah. I'm now actually at 78% at 31 days... Really close to the 80% mark.

So for my next race, I'm probably going to do some math to work out my goal days. Since all races are not the same length, I'll need to work out the distance I go on average per day for this race. Then divide that by the next race which would give me a rough idea on what to set it to. I'll probably round it up to the nearest 10 when I set the next one up.

So basically my next goal will be to be well ahead like I am here. But we'll see. My fitness has never really been that good and I do lose interest in things easily. Kinda easily evidenced by how I haven't been able to keep up with blogging or updating things online.


Comments

Popular Posts