Fitness and Motivations

 So I'm trying out fitness for a while. I'm not great with my physical health and more often than not I'm more likely to sleep rather than go clean, exercise, or do anything else really.

So I'm trying to use what motivates me to get me moving. So hopefully this will motivate me enough.

The Conqueror Challenge is basically a distance challenge where you virtually travel to famous places and receive a medal at the end of the challenge. 

I'm personally doing the Mt Fuji route as my first attempt. This is going to be my baseline data. Basically, I'm not doing extra exercise. This is the distance I do with work and the occasional shopping trip. I've taken to wearing my Fitbit Versa again to help with monitoring again.

So far I'm been averaging about 1k steps/day without the shopping trip boosting steps to usually 2k+. So a small step up from that would be boosting my step count with my treadmill to 2-3k/day but I'll have to look at the data once this challenge is completed.

I have 3 more codes to use for 3 more challenges. Which one do you think I should do next for the small step up?







Comments

Popular Posts